In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) new mask guidance, Governor Walz signed an updated executive order ending the statewide face covering requirement.
- The City of Woodbury, including Eagle Valley Golf Course, does not have a mask mandate in place and will continue to follow the executive orders issued by the governor and COVID-19 guidance provided by the CDC.
- Now in effect, customers visiting Eagle Valley are no longer required to wear a face covering or physically distance.
- However, the CDC does recommend those who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a face covering or physically distance while indoors.
- Please demonstrate a respectful attitude toward those individuals that continue to wear a mask for added personal protection or in order to follow the current recommendations.
- Visitors attending events hosted in our banquet space may still be required to mask. Please check with your host.
Golf Course playing guidelines:
- USGA now allows flagsticks to remain in the hole while putting, players are allowed to remove at their discretion.
- Rakes are located within each golf cart and in specific bunkers.
- On-course restrooms, drinking fountains and vending is fully operational.
- All water coolers have been removed from the course.
- Golf carts should be returned to the staging area, please park near the cart return signs.
Eagle Valley Golf Car Policy:
- For groups that are riding, Eagle Valley has implemented a policy allocating two golf cars per foursome or one golf car per twosome with no exceptions. Staff will monitor mixed groups of walkers and riders to ensure we utilize the golf car fleet efficiently.
- This policy helps protect the number of golf cars we have available and allows golf course access to more individuals who require a cart to play. Thank you for your understanding.
- Golf cars are cleaned after each use and sanitized each evening.
Eagle Valley staff, customers and visitors must comply with all state and/or federal guidelines and executive orders that address wearing masks in public settings.
Safety is our number one priority, thank you for your cooperation.