- When arriving, please allow extra time to check-in. Masks are required in the clubhouse and please abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Based on current state guidelines, clubhouse capacity is limited and tables are arranged to meet these requirements. Please do not move tables and chairs.
- Masks may be removed when individuals are eating or drinking indoors.
- When seated outdoors and social distancing can be maintained, masks are not required.
- The clubhouse bathrooms are available. Restrooms are cleaned throughout the day and deep cleaned every evening.
- All common area surfaces and equipment are continually cleaned, including; doors, bathrooms, bag stands, garbage cans and any additional touch-points
- The practice range is open utilizing mats until the turf conditions improve. Please remember the range closes early on Monday and Thursday evenings. (Range dispensers accepts range debit key, $1 and $5 bills – please come prepared with the proper denominations or purchase a token from the golf shop)
Golf Course playing guidelines:
- While enjoying the golf course, please practice social distancing guidelines.
- Flagsticks are cleaned each morning, players can remove flagstick at their discretion.
- On-course restrooms are available with the exception of drinking fountains.
- Rakes are located in specific bunkers and on each golf car. Rakes located in the golf cars are cleaned at the end of each day.
- Golfers may not share equipment.
- Handshakes and high fives are discouraged.
- All water coolers have been removed from the course.
- Please clean out golf car, return to staging area and park near cart return signage.
Eagle Valley Golf Car Policy:
- For groups that are riding, Eagle Valley has implemented a policy allocating two golf cars per foursome or one golf car per twosome with no exceptions. Staff will monitor mixed groups of walkers and riders to ensure we utilize the golf car fleet efficiently.
- Golf cars are cleaned after each use and sanitized each evening.
- For individuals wanting additional protection, golf car sanitizing station is available next to range building.
- Based on the current DNR guidelines, two players are allowed to share a golf cart as long as there is a social distancing barrier.
- Eagle Valley installed clear vinyl partitions between the two seats meeting the DNR guidelines allowing mixed households to share a cart.
- For additional safety measures, do not switch drivers and wear a mask.
- This policy helps protect the number of golf cars we have available and allows golf course access to more individuals who require a cart to play. Thank you for your understanding.
Eagle Valley staff, customers and participants must comply with all state and/or federal guidelines and executive orders that address wearing masks in public settings.
Safety is our number one priority, thank you for your cooperation.